Listings in Glass Beads Sterilizer
Glass bead sterilizer use a heated glass beads for small lab equipment for fast sterilization products. Sterilizers has compact design and effectively sterilize small solid metal and glassware within ten seconds.When glass beads are heated to about 300 ℃, it can effectively destroy bacteria and spores.The model is usually used for forceps, scissors, forceps, scalpels, needles, ring vaccination and inoculation needle and commonly used in research lab
1、Compact appearance design, digital display temperature at real-time. It can be used in ultra clean workbench.
2、Stainless steel inner container, built-in high-performance heating element, high precision of temperature controller
and overtemperature protection.
3、Inner temperature of container is equipped with high temperature sterilization bead can be heated to about 300 ℃.
4、Small volume, light weight, simple operation, long working life.
5、Randomly configurate diameter 1.5 ~ 2.0 mm of glass beads.
|Temp. Control Range||100℃ ~300℃||100℃ ~300℃|
|Heating Well Volume
|Φ40 x 80mm||Φ40 x 150mm|
|Glass Beads Capacity||300g||600g|
|Cover Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Insulation Material||Green Mineral Wool||Green Mineral Wool|
|Voltage||AC 220 / AC 110V, 50/60Hz||AC 220 / AC 110V, 50/60Hz|
|Fuse||250V,2A/3A, Ф5×20||250V,2A/3A, Ф5×20|
|Dimension (WxDxH)||130 x 150 x 200mm||130 x 150 x 240mm|
1. With clean, dry glass beads filled in sterile container.The standard depth below the edge of stainless steel
container about 2cm. Please don’t use other fillers or liquid contact to container.
2. Turn on the power switch and take some time to heat.Then the vessel temperature can reach to the set
temperature. Under the conditions of power turning on it will keep the internal temperature.
3. Don’t touch the glass beads or sterilization container before cooling! Avoid burns!
4. Insert the drying equipment needs to be sterilized to sterilized glass beads as much as possible at least 10s.
5. Turn off the power switch and the closed the cover after finished to prevent dust and foreign matter.
6. Sterilized glass beads must be cleaned at least once per week. Should wait until the instrument cooled completely
when getting out the glass beads.
7. Reuse after strictly clean and dry. (Get the glass beads out and clean with mild detergent soap, After rinsing ,it can be dried)
in Mini Centrifuge, Microplate Centrifuge, 3D Gyratory Rocker, Orbital Shaker, 3D Rotating Mixer, Vertical Rotating Mixer, Rotary Mixing, Tube Roller, Dry Bath Incubator, Dual Temperature Control Dry Bath Incubator, Air Bath, Microplate Shaker, Digital Overhead Stirrer, Cell Magnetic Stirrer, Blue Light Transilluminator, Black Box Type UV Analyzer, Glass Beads Sterilizer, Bacti-Cinerator Sterilizer, Biological Indicator Incubator, Handheld Homogenizer
Our products include thermo shaker incubator, dry bath incubator, centrifuge, shaker & rocker, sample concentration, biological indicator incubator, sterilization instruments, magnetic stirrer hot plate, vacuum pump, and other related instruments.
603 Delsea Drive
Malaga, NJ 08328